Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm Back!

My apologies to everyone for starting a blog and not keeping up with it. It could be because I can't keep up with anything or because I can't find time to blog or perhaps because I do not have a computer with internet at my house. Yes, that's right my computer does not have internet at my house. The only thing that is keeping me sane is my uncanny ability to always be busy doing something and my iPhone of course.

There has been a lot that has been going on in my life since the last time I blogged. With work I was extra busy planning a two career fairs and an etiquette dinner. I had lots of help from my great friend and coworker, Katy. Here are some pictures of those events.



In my job it is my responsiblity to be sure we are acting as a resource for graduates of the University. These are just some of the ways we try to help our grads find jobs.

Also, I got a GREAT Dane puppy. His name is Duncan. Tyler and I decided that this name was a perfect beacuse he is named in honor of Tyler's new basketball coach. We have lots of respect for that man. He encourages people around him to live everyday with intent and to work hard at achieving your goals.

Col 3:23 "Whatever you do work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men."

Here are some pictures of Duncan the dog and an article about the Coach Duncan. Click Here for Full Story

7 weeks


3 months


We have out grown this crate!!!!


I guess that's all I have for now (That's what I call a Short Report). I will try to keep this a little more updated in the future! 

Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment