Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What's Been Up

Well, the furniture is all moved in. Below are a few pictures. I have also decided that I need to get a better camera... if I plan on showing pictures for every blog post.

The fireplace that I cleaned out and put candles in!


Side shot of the Living Room


Front of the Entertainment Center -excuse the mess on my coffee table.
My favorite part is the bottom.


I definitely need to give a big thanks to Tyler and Aaron for getting this big thing up the stairs with no scratches! And to my parents for making sure I have furniture for my house!

I will try to get some good pictures of the headboard and dresser really soon.

Other than that, our office had a pretty big weekend. We went to the Ranger's game in Dallas. Katy our event planner nailed another big event. We got to experience a Toby mac concert, good food, fun fellowship and a Ranger's game!!

Dallas Alumni and Director of Alumni Relations for LCU
(picture taken by John King)


Oh ya, I forgot to mention that our picnic area directly overlooked the Toby Mac concert!
(picture taken by John King)


View from our seats! The stadium was packed. 


Being at the rangers ballpark took me back to some of my childhood memories, especially when I was allowed to get a limonchill. Besides popcorn and coke, a limonchill is probably one of the best ballpark treats out there. Pick one up at your next Rangers game! (sorry for sounding like a commercial) But seriously, they are amazing!!!


After the game, Katy and I went to Six Flags! It was exactly what I needed to let some of my stress go. Imagine two 23 yr old girls screaming on roller coasters and conquering every ride they went on... ya that was us. Needless to say I screamed ALOT and came home with a hoarse voice. It was awesome.

This weekend reminded me to work hard and plan your victories. Col 3:23 Then when you have applied all due diligence to your tasks, allow the Lord to do his work. And remember to treat yourself and play hard at the end of the day!!!

Have a blessed evening!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Whit! Thanks for working the events with me, nothing would happen right without you!!

    ReplyDelete